Monday, April 13, 2009

[who's this??????]

Photobucket

A blog. Almost everyone I know keep telling me, "why don't you open a blog to write about your traveling experiences?" and I'm like, well it's always on Facebook, so why I need to make a Shakespeare version about where I go? who I meet? what I eat? who I ..... meet? [risas]. Well, they convinced me. But first, let me give you a brief recap of who the hell is this stranger.

Hector Alejandro [mid name, which happens to be the one I like] Rodriguez [ro.dree.guess] ohh and my mom's last name, they call it maiden, Pereira [per.ay.ra] I was born in the tiny town of Humacao [hum.ah.cao] in the great island of Puerto Rico, of course, in August 21st 1979 [yeah, a frikin' Leo, don't worry, I'm a cool one]. My parents, very smart and the most beautiful people on earth, Yolanda and Hector. They had the nerves of having me and raising me all this time, which I'm not going to make a big fuss about it, this isn't an autobiography, so, I just want you guys to have a little bit of background. I have one gorgeous, intelligent and the funniest brother ever! his name is Victor and my dream will be one day write a sit com with him. I've never told him that. My parents decided to put me on a freaking Baptist Academy when I was in first grade, just because they didn't wanted me to be close to bad influence, riiiight. [it's joking mom! u guys did it right] what I never could understand is why they put me on this Baptisit joke and then raised me Catholic? not that they were devoted ones, I'll always say that they were the hippiest most liberal people alive, they just wanted us to have a good education in a great place, but going back to my concern, why the hell they raised us Catholics and then the school? It was certainly annoying and probably the reason why I don't go to any church [except for the chicken fast food! yum!] But I must admit, it was funny, and overall incredible my younger years. There are so many cute, shocking, weird, stories, those ones I'll put them on another source of information [maybe a book?]. I did my High School and college degrees [BBA in Business Administration/Management] or diplomas, I went to another private university to get my MBA in Advertising, which I completed but haven't finished my Thesis to finally graduate [well, I haven't started it yet!] not being laid back about it, is just that college degrees, at this point of my life, consider them completely pointless and useless. I've had jobs, good jobs, mediocre jobs, awesome jobs! none of them because of my degrees, trust me!. Ok, enough about me.

Travesias? Place(s)/roads were you go through, yeah, it means that I've been dreaming all my life on just travel the entire world and let me tell you, I haven't. [risas] But I've been around, and these are the locations I've been [visiting, living, going thorugh a love life, etc...] Spain, Portugal, Dominican Republic, US Virgin Islands, Mexico, and in the not-so-great U.S of A, NYC, Chicago, Orlando, Kissimmee, Houston, Austin, Washington DC, Maryland, New Jersey, Wisconsin, and my overall favorite, my home, the craziest stinkiest city in the whole wide world, Los Angeles!!!!!!! place I really call home, and where I expect to return after this travesia, which I'll write a little bit more in detail.

Recently, [a marketing agency I don't want to disclose] hired me for the coolest job ever [no, isn't stripper, that's the 12th coolest job ever] to represent [a big cell phone company] around the midwest area of the US. My home base will be Chicago, IL [which I'm hating the cold weather so bad!!!] and from here will have the experience to travel different states such as Wisconsin, Indiana, Missouri, Michigan, and I think there's another one I'm missing, I'll update later. Happens that I will not be raveling thaaaaat much, so must of my tour [oh yeah, I forgot, we do a promotional tour around the cities mentioned] will be in Chicago. From here, I hope you guys enjoy this as much as I'm doing it. I found a new opportunity for my career which I never expected to do [and yet, I didn't needed the damn MBA!!!] I've met new people [amazing ones] and believe it or not, even love [BIG TIME LOL, because i'm not going to disclose anything about my loved one. The only thing I can say, I call him "Sweets" [ohh yeah, HIM, sorry guys! I forgot, I'm gay!] and he's who actually inspired me to type this words.

I hope you all enjoy it. I have probably the worst english ever and I might have non-sense words out there, but hey, I bet you I have better Spanish than all of you, that I'll never forget!

PS. For specific details about this loco find me on the social network website that completely steals your identity, Facebook! Love it! rebel_kidpr@yahoo.com or by name Hector A. Rodriguez.





No comments:

Post a Comment