Tuesday, April 14, 2009

[my mom]

Photobucket

Yeah, like I told you guys, Facebook is in no question the biggest [caca] ever!

So I did the intro for my blog yesterday, and my mom read it. Instead of leaving me a comment in the actual designated space for it on this blog, she preferred the wall post on my FB. For obvious reasons: Facebook!

Here her comment:

Yoly Pereira L to Hector A. Rodriguez:
¡Guapo!! Tuviste una educación ecléctica poque no tenía alternativas, viables para nosotros, en ese momento y me alegro que haya sido así porque los boricuas, al igual que todos los habitantes de éste planeta, estamos interconectados y se supone que las ideas de amor sean las mismas. Total tanta lucha y mira como anda esto.....Por eso creo en el amor sobre TODAS las cosas... y celebro la vida de los que en lugar de predicar actuan más y hablan menos...Besos (me encantó el espacio que creaste!!!)

[if you didn't get it go buy a dictionary]

For the record, she's a greatest humanitarian (besides her whole science career, which I don't want to dig abt it), who has been a fighter for what is right and for what we as Puerto Ricans deserve in our nation, yes, NATION!

te amo Yoly! u will always be my eternal inspiration in life!

1 comment:

  1. We already have a nation, we just lack the political independence, which Fortuño is digging a whole for. Sad.

    Damn I miss that backyard! And the view was incredible.

    Oh, and I'm jealous: I never had sox so cool. :)

    ReplyDelete